Friday, November 26, 2010

Problem Statement

I have 3 rupees in hand.
I can buy 3 lassi pepsis in 3 rupees and be happy about it.
But my b'day is around the corner.
I heard my neighbour talking to his friend about giving me 2 pencils as a gift.
Now I think pencils are a good Idea. But a pencil costs 80 paise. And I am not sure If I want to buy 3 pencils or try for a 4th one. My problem is that if my neighbour actually gifted me 2 pencils I will have 5 pencils , the max that I can stow away in my pencil box. But if he doesnt gift me, then I will just have 3 pencils , when I could have had 4.
Now I think that my dad plans to gift me a pencil box full of pencils .
So I am thinking I should not buy any new pencils at all . 1 box full is good enough.
But my bday is far away and I need a pencil to write ..
So I am confused

No comments: