Sunday, November 12, 2006

I miss.....

I dont know whether others feel the same but I now understand why people say that you realize the importance of something after its lost..
I lost my Nokia 6600 a few days back and have tried to console myself about the same.

I miss that black beauty for a lot of reasons a few being...
1. Alarms (that was my only clock in Cyprus)
2. My calendar which had bdays of all friends (Yes thats the only I called up all you ppl on the previous night)
3. Camera ..Yaa you would say that what the heck can you capture in VGA cam...Yaa may be its true.But like Pu.La. said in one of his books(Mee ani Majhe Shatrupaksha) ..pahnaaryaala pindat bramhand diste..
4. Music..(bugged of listening to Greek songs) my mem card of 64 MB used to provide a kind of respite from listening to crap
5. Phone..Miss those long hours of talking (gr8 battery life)..with friends and family

I am sort of thinking of buying a new phone with better features but the thought of losing it scares me to the extent that I feel that not having a phone is not that bad..Not having a phone in the past two weeks has saved me around 2000 rupees ...so looking on the brighter side maybe a few more weeks without the phone willl help my savings
Phir bhi please suggest a good phone in case I make up my mind to buy one

1 comment:

Kaiwalya said...

Have a look at Sony Ericssons' k800i. Seems to be good.