Sunday, June 15, 2008

15 - 6 - 08

There seems to be something absolutely wrong in my planning .
Not a single a timeline met ..
Life's in a mess ...
Btw I finally configured a comp ...but dont know how I am gonna get it ..
Lets see ... banking on some one i know and trust ...
It took me 1 whole year to decide on whether to buy a laptop or not ,...
The story after it was quite straight forward coz I knew what I needed ..
It had to be an HP ...
But on the sadder note it's a Vista ...
But if I really have the guts I might rip off the Vista and put XP ,.. or even one of those Linux GUI versions ..
Thats it for now ..
Unfortunately .. again in office today ...
Some time down the line I will write on the weekend experience ,,
Not like I loooove it or hate it ..
But there in the lies the fun ..

No comments: